Tuesday, February 21, 2012

On My Wish List

I'm saving up for some items I think are really cute and useful.  I have to have them in my collection.


First, is the Run: Back on Track Jacket. I love the design. I think it is a piece I could wear running and out and about. So I know I would get a lot of use out of it. The only thing I wish it had were cuffins. However, I love the design so much it makes up for the lack of cuffins.

Run:Back On Track Jacket
Run:Back On Track Jacket
Run:Back On Track Jacket


The second thing I wish I owned are the Wonder Under Pants *Brushed. I need these for winter morning runs and I think they would be cozy to wear out and about with the fleece lining. Waiting for these to go on Mark-down because I think they will!


Wunder Under Pant*Br
Wunder Under Pant*Br
Yogi Dance Tank that came out 10/2010. I was just getting into Lululemon.





The Dash Long Sleeve in Teal Zeal, Persimmon, Very Violet or Wish Blue.





Lastly, a few basic Cool Racerback (CRB) tanks. I want a black and white one.


Cool Racerback
Cool Racerback
Gather Together Jacket Embossed Manifesto. This was made back in 2010 so I will have to keep and eye out for it elsewhere. I just love it!   Price: $128.00





ACTUALLY... I think I might rather have the embossed manifesto CRB! Price: $39.00





Full Tilt LS in Heathered Sky, Price: $78.00 or the Run: Resolution LS (See Pic Below)






Run: Ambition Pullover in Snorkel Blue




No comments:

Post a Comment