Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Run: Swiftly Tech LS in Aquamarine

So I recently went to my local Lululemon store and spotted this Swiftly Tech LS in aquamarine. I love the color of aquamarine. It is so complimentary to my skin tone as I think it would be on any skin tone. It is just a beautiful color so I couldn't pass it up. My pics don't do the color justice. The fit is also amazing. I sized up to an 8 from my usual size 6 which I normally do for my running tops. This top runs a little tight in the arms and an 8 fits just great. I've worn it running a few times when the temperature was in the 50s and I didn't get too hot. This top kept me dry and comfortable. I love the venting in the high sweat areas. Truly works! I am even planning to wear it in cooler temperatures underneath my run: inspire jacket. Best technical running top I have so far. I will be buying more of these in the future. I highly recommend this product.





No comments:

Post a Comment