Friday, February 24, 2012

One More Thing I Just Might Have To Add To My Collection

The Still Pant
Still Pant*R
Still Pant*R


After reading countless reviews about how comfortable and functional these pants are, I'm thinking I want a pair! I have so many leggings from lulu that I think it is time I try a new style. Plus I saw a picture of Gisele (the supermodel) wearing these and they looked so good on her. I'm hoping they will look that good on me. Maybe? I will have to wait because I have already spent enough on Lulu this month.

I had this great idea of buying some EUC (Excellent Used Condition) Lulu stuff from Ebay. There are some great deals on there. You have to be careful though because there are also some not so great deals. Sometimes people post items for more than what they are selling for currently on the Lululemon website. I'm not talking about items that are no longer available, limited editions. I'm talking about items that are available in most if not all sizes on the Lulu site currently. I don't why these sellers think I will buy a pair of Still Pants from them for $98.00 when I can buy Still Pants on the Lululemon website for the same price. Anyway, I will be on the lookout for these. Lastly, if you decide to order a pair of these, order them a size of two smaller than your regular size. For example, I am a size six in most Lulu pants. So I would order these in a size four, maybe a two.

No comments:

Post a Comment