Friday, February 24, 2012

In Stores This Week Part 2

White/Aqumarine/Deep Indigo Dip-Dye Scuba Hoodie

Scuba Hoodie*SE
I love, love scuba hoodies. Once you buy one you will never where any other hoodie. I promise you. My scuba hoodies are my go-to hoodies every time. They are made out of a very thick cotton that cold and wind just can't get through. So you stay nice and warm. I like the thumbholes too! With that said, I am not sure that I like the "dip-dye" scuba. Not for me.




Scoop Neck Tank in Lavender


Scoop Neck Tank
I love the Scoop Neck tank. I don't own one yet, but have tried it on. Great support for bustier women. Very flattering on anyone really. My sister has one in Tango Red. She just loves it.




In Stride Jacket (No hood with this one)


In Stride Jacket
I love the aquamarine. However, I feel the discover stripes Lulu logo stands out too much. Not a fan. Also I like jackets with hoods better like the Stride Jacket. 

No comments:

Post a Comment