Wednesday, February 22, 2012

New In Store This Week

Dance Strap Tank is new this week. I like this tank a lot, but I don't think it would provide the support I need without a sports bra underneath. I saw this on a girl at my yoga studio and it was really cute. Very flattering. She said she likes it because it makes her look bigger on top than she is. So this might be a plus for some!

Dance Strap Tank


The Shape Up Jacket reminds me a lot of the Define Jacket. The difference: The Shape Up Jacket is hip length and doesn't have cuffins or mesh venting in the back like the Define Jacket does.  If you don't care about having your jacket  hip length, I would go for the Define Jacket. It is only $1.00 more. The first picture is the Shape Up Jacket. The second picture is the Define Jacket.


Shape Jacket


Define Jacket


I really don't understand this next top. The Good Karma Pullover is not for me. It looks like something I can find at a thrift store. It is just not my style. I don't think it would be flattering on any body type. 


Good Karma Pullover


The Every Yogi LS is amazing. I would love to own one of these someday to wear with leggings out and about. It is a casual piece not a technical piece. 


Every Yogi LS


Not sure how I feel about the discover striped scuba hoodie or CRB. Too many stripes for me. 


Scuba Hoodie
Cool Racerback


That's it for now as I am off to yoga! 

No comments:

Post a Comment