Monday, February 27, 2012

Energize Pants, Dazzling Swiftly Tank, Ebb and Flow Crops

Here is a sneak peak at what is coming out tomorrow on line and new in stores this week.  I found this all at Luluaddict's blog. I must admit, I am not that connected yet. I am awaiting acceptance into a group that will give me all the sneak peaks at new items.

Heathered Deep Coal Indigo Pants







The We Are From Space Multi Wunder Under Crop





The Yin to You Crop








The Swiftly Arm Warmer in Black





The Run: Rest Day Pullover (The ONLY thing so far I kind of like)








The Swiftly Tank in Dazzling





The Speed Shorts in Wee are From Space Multi







The Debut Tank (I might actually like this if it wasn't flow-y. No more flow-y tanks for me)










The Ebb and Flow Tank in Lavender. This is not supportive by itself if you are probably any bigger than a B cup.






The Urban Flow Pant




Tan Ride On Pants



These items will be post tonight after midnight on Lululemon's website.  I think my bank account will be happy this week. 

Again I would like to give credit to Luluaddict's blog for the creation of this page. I basically copied and pasted. Thanks Again Lulu Addict! 

1 comment:

  1. Nice collection of Lululemon fitness clothes that you have shared in this post. I haven’t bought much clothing from Lululemon except for a few tops that too were gifted not bought. I mostly buy my workout clothing from www.carbon38.com as they are of really good quality and have reasonable rates for the products.

    ReplyDelete