Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Lululemon Shopping Trip

On my recent trip to my local Lululemon I tried on a few things.The first thing I tried on was the Run: Switch Back 1/2 Zip in Aquamarine at my local Lululemon Store. This is such a beautiful piece and the best part is that it is reversible! One side is a white micro-stripe/aquamarine and the other is aquamarine. I love the reflective strip on the back. However, on the reverse side it is just gathered. The material of this piece is rulu so it is super soft! So cozy. I didn't buy this because for one I can't have everything I want and second, I think it might be too warm to use on most days for a run in SoCal. I would also like for it to have cuffins (material that you can pull over your hands to use instead of mittens). For 108.00 dollars I think it should. However, I love this piece and would buy it if I had more money to my name at the moment.

RUN: Switch Back 1/2 Zip






I also tried on the Practice Freely Tank in Paris Pink. These have been recently recalled because the Paris Pink was said to be running a lot in the wash. This is not the case with all Paris Pink products. The color of the Practice Freely Tank is a very bright Paris PInk. It's cute if you want to be noticed because you definitely will be! This tank is not one of my favorites because the loose fit of the tank adds on weight where it doesn't need to be. I am sticking to tight fitting tanks now. I just think they are more flattering. The practice freely tank comes in a lot of colors right now: heathered aquamarine/discover stripe, heathered lavender, heathered deep indigo, white/white bold stripe and black. 


Practice Freely Tank
Practice Freely Tank
Practice Freely Tank






I also tried on the run switchback shorts in aquamarine/black. They aren't online anymore, but the local stores still have them I believe. These shorts look great on. So cute. I especially like how the pull-string allows you to control the length. I didn't buy them because I don't normally choose shorts to run in. So I decided I don't need them. 







No comments:

Post a Comment